- Ready for the next step in your horticulture career?
- Keen to take on an autonomous role and manage your own schedule?
- If so, get on the management pathway with this sought after role at Treescape!
In 1981, it started with two chainsaws and a VW Beetle. Today, we are New Zealand's leader in arboriculture, horticulture, landscaping, and grounds maintenance. We operate with branches across New Zealand and Australia and employee over 600 people in a broad range of different roles across the country.
A rare opportunity has become available out of our Otahuhu depot for a full time, permanent Scoper to work with our Auckland Council contracts.
In this role, you will be responsible for travelling to sites and assessing work requests that come in from Council. This includes:
- Speaking with Council and the public about the work requests
- Discussing your recommendations with the public, Council, and our team
- Completing small arborist jobs, when possible
- Submitting a work order for crews to complete
- Writing briefs on the work requests and your recommendations
Due to the nature of this role, you will have at least 2 years of horticulture experience and a passion for tree management and plant maintenance. In addition, you are a friendly people person who is confident in speaking with others and can communicate ideas and suggestions clearly.
What is on offer?
- Company vehicle for work use
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Job security and guaranteed hours year-round
- A safe work environment with the best gear and equipment
You must have a full clean Class 1 NZ Drivers License.