- Be a part of the leading green asset management company in New Zealand
- Work for a company that values their staff and safety
- Enjoy great perks including competitive salary, vehicle and career growth
In 1981 it started with two chainsaws and a VW Beetle. Today, we are New Zealand's leader in arboriculture, horticulture, landscaping, and grounds maintenance. We operate with branches across New Zealand and Australia and employee over 600 people in a broad range of different roles across the country.
Treescape is at the forefront of the biggest, most exciting projects across New Zealand. From clearing for new motorways to creating long term landscape statements, we get the job done safely and professionally.
In this pivotal role, you will be responsible for the overall project management of Auckland Council contract across the Auckland region. We are looking for a person with project management experience within the arborticulture, forestry or construction industries. You will be managing the contract from planning to completion, so it's a multi-faceted position combining planning, assigning and managing crews, cost tracking through to claims and invoicing. The ability to work both independently and as part of a team is essential.
Ideally you will have industry experience and understand the New Zealand contracting environment. You will have significant personnel management experience and be competent on computers, including the Microsoft Suite. A full class 1 licence is essential.
What's in it for you?
- Exposure to some of New Zealand's most significant arboriculture work
- Great remuneration package and company vehicle, phone, laptop
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression within a top Kiwi brand
- A safe work environment where strict OH&S lets you go home safe, every day!